Thursday

Linden Method for Anxiety Treatment

After suffering at the hands of countles medical professionals trying a variety of anxiety treatments without much success I was very happy the day I discovered Charles Linden and his unique brand of anxitey cure - The Linden Method.

The general rule of thumb my doctors went by was to run through some script about a chemical imbalance which required various drugs or therapies mostly aimed at reducing my symptoms. I didn't realise it at the time but they were not terribly focused on the root cause. I don't want to go on some rant here but this seems to be the case with almost all western medicine.

Charles Linden, creator of The Linden Method, has a refreshing take on this whole thing putting the blame mostly on something in our brain called the Amygdala (a small gland which is capable of triggering panic and anxiety attacks).

I say he mostly place blame on this gland because he tends to ruffle a few feathers by placing the rest of the blame on the anxiety sufferer. This is not a particularlt common or popular tack and while I found it a little hard to swallow I recognised his logic.

At the most basic level Linden suggests that this gland has been set to turbo mode causing us to be hyper sensitive to stress. By using his method you are reprogramming the Amygdala and essentially learning to turn it off.

His method has been very successful and from my own experience it is definitely worth the time, effort and money - sorry but he has to make a living.

So I give it a big recommendation for it's effectiveness. The only downside is really his kind but honest approach which may challenge some of your beliefs. And if you're especially thrifty the small amount of money he does charge is going to be a minor pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment